With this compact and lightweight cabinet a single operator is capable to set up individually the system of 8 elements only in ten minutes due to smart and handy rigging.
– ARES 8 is available in “Plug & Play” version with 4 preset, DSP and amplifier from Powersoft.
– For more accurate needs, a fine tuning version is equipped with an RS485 interface module working with the Armonia software also from Powersoft.
– A Bi-amp version is available with Powersoft set up and amplifiers.
– ARES 8 line array system is listed in Ease Focus database.
- Multi-functional FOH system
- For audiences of 200-5000 people
- True cylindrical dedicated wavefront
- Sidefill/Outfill for large stages
- Scalable up to 24 elements
- Active/Bi-amp/Fine tuning versions
|Drivers||2 x 8"" LF/MF & 1 x 1,4"" Neo driver - 1 x 3"" HF voice coil & Titanium diaphragm|
|Frequency range||70 Hz - 19,5 kHz|
|Power capacity (Wrms) Peak power||Wrms: 420 W (LF) / 100 W (HF)
Peak power: 540 W (LF) / 200 W (HF)
|Impedance||4Ω LF - 8Ω HF (bi-amped)|
|Dispersion (h x v)||110° x 7,5°(average)|
|Sensitivity 1W / 1m||98 dB (low) - 110 dB (high)|
|SPL max / 1m||Bi-amped: 132 dB
Active: 133 dB
|Rigging angles||Linear & Logarithmic|
|Qty of angles||20 x 0,5°steps|
|Dimensions (h x w x d)||250 x 645 x 400 mm (including pins)|
|Weight||Bi-amped: 29 kg
Active: 30 kg
|Finish||High resistant Polyurea coating|
|Material||First grade birch plywood 15 & 24 mm|
|Compatible||Powersoft, Ease Focus & Armonia|
|Accessories||Rigging frame, Over-hat, T-Yoke, protective cover, flight-cases|